Ep 143 ft. Khalil Rafati
Jordan has been a huge fan of today’s guest, Khalil Rafati, for many years! Back in 2011, Khalil started SunLife Organics, an incredibly healing juice company– Jordan used to go their location in Malibu when it first opened! Jordan also recommends reading his wildly beautiful book, I Forgot To Die, where Khalil shares his powerful journey of drug addiction, being homeless, and hitting the ultimate bottom of the barrel. It’s so incredible to see where he is now compared to where he was.
Khalil truly embodies what it means to live a soul on fire life, and in today’s episode, he shares the journey it’s been for him to get here. Jordan and Khalil also talk about his upbringing, what’s in store for his company, and SO much more. Jordan was so honored to be able to speak to such an inspirational human, and can’t wait for his story to deeply affect and inspire you!
You know how much Jordan loves her probiotics! Silver Fern has the proper amount of strains of bacteria in their probiotic, so it can actually arrive alive in your intestinal tract. (That’s what you want!) Head on over to Silver Fern’s website and use the code BLONDE for 20% off your order. And don’t forget to listen to Silver Fern chief nutritionist Charity Lighten’s episode! Jordan just loves their probiotic, and the plant protein powder (it’s chocolate flavored!)
- Learn more: sunlifeorganics.com ; malibubeachyoga.com
- Instagram: @khalilrafati
- Read: I Forgot To Die
4 key topics for story stacks:
- How social media will rob your soul without you realizing it, creating vision boards, and his incredible book “I Forgot to Die.”
- The start of Khalil’s addictions + what his childhood was like, Chinese astrology (he’s a Rooster!), living on the streets of DTLA, and hitting rock bottom.
- What sparked the inspiration for SunLife Organics, using your diet to define your identity, and the amazing women in his life.
- Khalil’s challenge to you (to live your best life) and his spiritual practices. And so much more.