Ep 214 My Ayahuasca Journey Part 2: My Biggest Awakening, Finding My Soul Family, & Q+A
Jordan’s deeply transformative plant medicine journey, and ongoing realizations in the conscious realm, have inspired an additional solo episode dedicated to Mother Ayahuasca’s teachings.
This time around, the experience was very gentle yet extremely moving. Through the spiritual guidance of her 8th grade teacher, Ms. Lamay, Jordan was able to uncover her true life’s dharma as a creative artist, who’s on this earth to write stories. Revelations about death, soul family connections and the meaning of surrender are lovingly articulated here. All with the purest intentions to guide and inspire this treasured collective to tap into the magic of plant medicine (should they feel inclined to do so).
With such an awakening comes a shedding and reframing of past self. Ayahuasca has shaped the upleveled Jordan of today so that her past no longer follows her — in life or on Instagram.
The people that have stayed or have joined her tribe along the way are the ones that need to hear this. This one’s for you!
Thank you Four Sigmatic for supporting this brand from the get-go, and offering a truly life-enhancing selection of mushroom, superfood and adaptogen products to bring plant medicine healing into your everyday routine. Use the code, BLONDE to get 10% off everything from their website, foursigmatic.com/BLONDE!
Thank you Cured Nutrition for sponsoring the podcast, the purest and potent CBD brand that has changed Jordan’s life. Be sure to listen to the founder, Joseph Sheehey (EP.180) where he talks about his backstory and life journey which led him to building this healing brand. Use the code BLONDE at curednutrition.com to get 10% off their products.
Thank you Nurish By Nature Made for sponsoring this episode. Their science-backed, streamlined nutrition supplements offer an affordable, personalised service built with your specific nourishment needs in mind. Visit nurish.naturemade.com to get started!
- Get to know my my 8th grade teacher, Ms. Lamay.
- Listen: Ep. 180 FT. Joseph Sheehey: Deep Dive on CBD,Microdosing, Psychedelics, Overcoming Depression, Conscious Relationships, and Building Cured Nutrition CBD.
- Listen: Ep. 125 SOLO Episode – My Ayahuasca Journey, Finally Beginning to Heal & My Soul’s Purpose
- Listen: Ep 213 SOLO: AYAHUASCA Deep Dive: My Most Recent Journey & Awakening to the Medicine Woman Within
- Website: thebalancedblonde.com
- Store: thebalancedblonde.com/shop
- Instagram: @thebalancedblonde