Ep 217. Best of 2020 Part 2: Peter Crone, Ruthie Lindsey, Ryan Holiday & Weslie Christensen
This week’s episode is a beautiful montage of wisdom from the community that has inspired Jordan Younger to become the whole and integrated being she is today.
There’s no set theme, other than the beautiful thread which brought everyone all together—this podcast! Peter Crone, The Mind Architect, kicks things off with his proven approach to rewiring the learned behavioral patterns holding us back. Next, Ruthie Lindsey discusses her journey with healing from chronic illness. Then, Ryan Holiday delves into the social significance of Stoicism, an ancient Greek philosophy that is more relevant than your daily news feed. Lastly, soul sister and fellow podcaster Weslie Christensen rounds things off with a deep dive into shape-shifting, spirituality, and transformation.
Thanks to Sakara Life for sponsoring this episode. This plant-based food brand, which delivers delicious organic meals straight to your door has been a firm favorite of Jordan’s since her college days! Get 20% off your first order by going on sakara.com/blonde20 or enter blonde20 at checkout on sakara.com.
And also huge thanks to Life Seasons, the science-backed natural supplement company, for sponsoring this episode. Use the code BLONDE to get a special discount from lifeseasons.com.
Connect with Peter Crone
- Ep 198 ft. Peter Crone: Being With What is, Transcending Ego, & Shifting Limiting Beliefs with The Mind Architect
- Website: petercrone.com
- Instagram: @petercroneofficial
Connect with Ruthie Lindsey
- Ep 199 ft. Ruthie Lindsey: There I Am – From Immense Chronic Pain to Healing, Thriving and Truly Living
- Website: ruthielindsey.com
- Instagram: @ruthielindsey
Connect with Ryan Holiday
- Ep 208 ft. Ryan Holiday: Stoicism, Stillness, Ego and Cultivating a Life you Love with Best-Selling Author of The Daily Stoic
- Website: ryanholiday.net
- Instagram: @ryanholiday
Connect with Weslie Christensen