Ep. 75 ft. Ruby Warrington
Jordan chats with Ruby Warrington, best-selling author, incredible writer, Now-Age explorer, and all around soul on fire human. A few years back, Ruby left what she perceived to be her dream job at The Sunday Times to start her digital magazine on all things mystical & woo-woo, The Numinous. I know so many of us can relate to the journey of taking that scary LEAP into the unknown! Ruby is the author of an incredibly inspiring book that totally changed Jordan’s life: Material Girl, Mystical World: The Now Age Guide to a High-Vibe Life. On top of all that amazingness, Ruby and Biet Simkin (last week’s incredible guest) Co-Founded Club SÖDA, the sober-curious event series in New York City!
Ruby is generous enough to give away three copies of Material Girl, Mystical World!! If you want a chance to win a copy:
- Follow Ruby on Instagram: @the_numinous
- Subscribe to The Balanced Blonde podcast
- Rate the podcast on iTunes (or wherever you get podcasts) and email a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan also wants to tell you about something she’s been loving lately: Woo for Play, an incredible, all-natural, coconut oil-based lube. We love it for SO many reasons, but our favorite thing is that it empowers women to bring a sexual health product into the bedroom (without making the bedroom any less fun) – and it’s so good for your body that it’s literally edible! You can get 10% off your Woo if you use the promo code BLONDE at WooForPlay.com.
- Learn more at The-Numinous.com
- Connect with Ruby: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Material Girl, Mystical World: The Now Age Guide to a High-Vibe Life