Ep. 95 ft. Marissa Lace
Jordan chats with Marissa Lace, whom you may know from her very high-vibe crystal shop (Light, Love, & Lace), her high vibing and super popular YouTube channel, or her equally high vibe Instagram page. Jordan fell in love with Marissa’s YouTube channel a couple of years ago, and the girls quickly became friends after Marissa came on the podcast last year.
Marissa just recently moved back to LA so Jordan was thrilled to have her back on to discuss all things spiritual, high vibe, woo-woo, crystals, family histories, and more. Marissa has an uncanny ability to speak the truth, live the truth, and live in her most authentic and divine radiant light – and Jordan is so excited to share that inspiring light with all of you today!! They get into vulnerable details about everything from money, to business, to family, to spirit guides, and back to business and their brands.
This episode is also a very raw and real look at what it’s like to live with Lyme… as this was in the middle of a particularly difficult “brain frog” day for Jordan. So if you live with a chronic illness or know someone with a chronic illness, hopefully this episode helps you feel a little less alone or helps you to understand what some of the other people in your life are feeling.
EverlyWell offers a variety of home health tests, for everything from food sensitivities to vitamin levels to women’s health. Jordan was able to test her sensitivity to 96 different foods from the comfort of her own home, and she believes this is a really important service because they give us the power to take our health into our own hands… and who doesn’t want to do that?! Use code BALANCEDBLONDE to get 15% off of your own Home Health Test at EverlyWell.com.
EverlyWell is also doing a GIVEAWAY! One lucky listener will get a FREE food sensitivity test sent straight to their door. To enter, all you have to do is…
- Follow EverlyWell on Instagram: @everyly_well
- Rate & Review The Balanced Blonde on iTunes. Click here to leave a review.
- Take a screenshot of your review and send it to Jordan@TheBalancedBlonde.com
Daily Harvest delivers one-step prep frozen, plant-based treats straight to your door, with your choice of smoothies, harvest bowls, soups, functional lattes, overnight oats, and so much more! All of the produce they use is completely organic, which you know is extremely important to Jordan, and everything is frozen for optimal flavor and nutrients. Jordan’s go-to is the Mint + Cacao Smoothie, and you’ll get 3 cups FREE when you use discount code SOUL at dailyharvest.com.
Join the tribe(s) on Facebook!
- Check out Light, Love, & Lace
- Watch Marissa’s videos on YouTube
- Connect with Marissa: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Learn about your Human Design: mybodygraph.com | humandesignamerica.com
- The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
- Arrival (the Amy Adams movie that Jordan references in the episode)
- Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal by Anthony William