Ep. 97 – Real Talk SOLO Episode: My Lifelong Health Battle & Finally Getting Diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease
Jordan is cuddling up with Hudson in her brand-new apartment and ready for some REAL TALK. It’s been five weeks since Jordan’s Chronic Lyme Disease diagnosis and, frankly, she has a whole lot to talk about! There’s the initial diagnosis process, the treatments she’s been trying out, all the questions you all have been asking on social media, her health history (which, really, is a brief history of Jordan Younger), and how this diagnosis represents a turning point after a decade of being sick with no answers.
This isn’t a time to complain about the struggles of Chronic Lyme… this is also a celebration of finally having an answer!!
If you suffer from a chronic illness, you are not alone and we hope this episode makes you feel so much more understood. You will heal, and that is what matters.
Are you #OnShrooms yet? Jordan has been loving Four Sigmatic more than ever (if you haven’t already, check out episode 85 with the company’s founder, Tero Isokauppila) because she’s cut out coffee entirely. If you’re trying to stay off of coffee but still want to feel alert and awake, there’s nothing better for you or better tasting than the caffeine-free Four Sigmatic Chaga Elixir . You can go to FourSigmatic.com/BLONDE to get 15% off of your order!
We also have a Four Sigmatic GIVEAWAY! If you want some free goodies, all you have to do is…
- Subscribe to The Balanced Blonde on iTunes
- Rate & Review The Balanced Blonde. Click here to leave a review.
- Take a screenshot of your review and send it to Jordan@TheBalancedBlonde.com
Daily Harvest delivers one-step prep frozen, plant-based treats straight to your door, with your choice of smoothies, harvest bowls, soups, functional lattes, overnight oats, and so much more! All of the produce they use is completely organic, which you know is extremely important to Jordan, and everything is frozen for optimal flavor and nutrients. Jordan’s go-to is the Mint + Cacao Smoothie, and you’ll get 3 cups FREE when you use discount code SOUL at dailyharvest.com.
As much as Jordan loves cooking at home, sometimes the hardest part of eating healthy is just finding the time! That’s why she loves meal delivery services like Sun Basket. They deliver healthy and delicious recipes with fresh ingredients straight to your door, and you can prepare each meal in 30 minutes or less. Plus there are gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo, and family options available! You can get $35 off your first order from Sun Basket by going to SunBasket.com/balanced!!
Join the tribe(s) on Facebook!
- Listen: Ep. 42 ft. MaryAnn DiMarco (she’ll be back for episode 99!)
- Learn more about Dr. Erica Lehman: prohealthgroupinc.com/about-dr.-lehman
- Breaking Vegan: One Woman’s Journey from Veganism, Extreme Dieting, and Orthorexia to a More Balanced Life by Jordan Younger
- Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks by Dave Asprey
- The Archetype Diet: Reclaim Your Self-Worth and Change the Shape of Your Body by Dana James & Mark Hyman
- Mold Warriors: Fighting America’s Hidden Health Threat by James A. Schaller, Patti Schmidt, and Ritche C. Shoemaker
- Watch Moldy
- Check out Jordan’s favorite Infrared Sauna: Heal with Heat
- Read: “Ten Pass Ozone: The Latest And Greatest Tool For Lyme Disease?”